A Huge Step Forward
Posted 3/20/10
To preserve some of Parker's dignity I will put this medically correct. Parker had a huge BM (bowel movement) with a lot of gas.
I cannot tell you how happy this has made me!!! I would take something this huge over a million dollars or a cherry, souped up 1967-69 Camaro!!!!!
I called Neil immediately to tell him the news and we both started crying tears of joy on the phone.
This has given Parker some MAJOR relief!! You are right Aunt Mush, crazy how you can be so excited over poop and pee. Hee Hee.
Precious little punkin is now resting. God bless him.
Neil brought Logynn and Karsyn into the room for a little while. I was so happy to see them both. Parker was happy to see them too. However, he wanted really bad to leave with them too.
Another step forward: Parker ate a few bites of mac n cheese and a whole dinosaur baked chicken nugget. He also enjoyed some of his rootbeer float. He ordered a rootbeer float for breakfast too. Little cutie!!
Good night everyone, sweet dreams.
with love,
amy and neil
No comments:
Post a Comment