Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another Step

We are traveling to Denver this weekend. Parker is scheduled to check in for surgery on Monday at 11am. I am so scared and nervous. Oh, my goodness, it is so wonderful to be a parent but nobody told me that it could be so hard and heartbreaking as well. I feel so helpless. Your job as a parent is to fix, protect, and care for your children. And for the first time I cannot fix this I can only pray to God and believe that he will keep my baby safe and heal him. I never doubted for a second that God isn't taking care of Parker but still I am scared and just kills me the thought of my baby having to go through so much and endure any kind of pain. He is so tough, so much more strong than I am!!
Please pray that he goes through surgery fine and we have good news for the rest of his journey. I know this is another step closer to his recovery but it is gonna be a hard one.
Thank you all of your prayers and support.

with love,
neil and amy

2 comments:

Granma Wicky said...

My prayers are always with you Punkin! I understand the fear you are facing and wishing we could just fix our little PW! God is powerful and will see him, you, Neil and the rest of us through this, never forget that. Let me know how I can help. I love you all so much! Tell all "HI" from Granma Wicky.

Laurie Pzoo said...

Amy I just wanted you to know we're thinking of you guys & hoping that everything goes wonderful! We will be there if you need anything so just keep us updated ok? Hugs & Loves! Laurie Parazoo