Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Update

We got Parker's appointments scheduled for next Monday and Tuesday at Denver Children's. He starts with 2 CT scans of his abdomen, kidneys, lungs then gets a number of labs drawn, then a check up exam with his doctor all on Monday. Then on Tuesday we meet with the surgeon for a consult on the CT results, then on to cardiology for EKG and Echo.

Parker had his 6th chemo. treatment on Tuesday and he is tolerating it well. His ANC (absolute neutrophil count) was down to 760 but they weren't concerned that this drug would drop it any further. His white count is down there too so we continue to be really careful. He just doesn't understand why he can't go to Wal-Mart too. He is getting cabin fever!! We really hope for warm days so he can play outside. The other day he rode his motorcycle for over an hour.

Logynn and Karsyn are doing great and Neil stays busy taking care of everyone.

2 comments:

Granma Wicky said...

Well gang I am holding out for a miracle and Denver Drs will tell us that growths are gone and Parker can go home, with no more chemo or surgery!!! I so believe in Miracles and in our Lord's healing!!!

Jamie said...

I was so happy to see your text with the good news you received from the doctors today! I am praying that you will receive more good news when you meet with the surgeons tomorrow. Thinking about all of you!