







We took a trip to the pumpkin patch just in time. A few days later we got about a foot of snow. The day we went it was almost 70 degrees, a beautiful day. The boys had a blast and we were amazed that pumpkins could be so many colors. We saw white, red, green, orange of course, and multicolored pumpkins. We didn't go through the corn maze this year because daddy was hunting and I am not the best navigator. They loaded up the wheelbarrow with too many pumpkins, I had to dump a few out as I had only brought a twenty dollar bill. Heck, that's enough to spend on pumpkins isn't it? Well not according to Deano. He was concerned I didn't have enough money so he went to ask the lady how much his pumpkin collection totaled and she said 13 bucks, he says, "Momma we can buy some more, you have more than 13 bucks," as he was adding more to the cart. Willis was loving the little ones, and loaded his arms. The lady was really nice and entertained by them. She opened up 2 pieces of ornamental corn and gave to them.
2 comments:
I love all the pumpkins!!!
Karsyn and Parker had to show me their pumpkins. Parker loved the little ones and Karsyn liked the bigger ones. He told me that we had to watch out for the red ones because when they get soft the worms will start coming out! What an imagination---or are there worms??
Post a Comment