



Neil got all geared up to go hunting for 2 weeks then I had some mishaps at work and my planned 2 week vacation was a go then not, then a go, then not. My supervisor which is awesome finally came in and said, "You are taking your vacation you have had planned for a year." She really is a neat person and a great boss. While I was gone, the next in command did a great job, I didn't have to answer a single call and when I returned, there was not a single complaint from anyone. Thanks Mark for handling everything so well and thanks to the rest of you for working so hard. Anyhow, I got my 2 weeks off and enjoyed every minute with the boys. We were busy every day. We decided to let Neil hunt without us until the last 2 days and then we joined him. He got his elk and enjoyed his much needed break too. His dad and Justin went up with him and they had a good time. However, Grampa Don was expecting the boys for longer and bought them all kinds of goodies, camp chairs, and made Neil and Justin keep their hands off. They met up with Shayne, Robert, Danny and Jessie throughout their hunt.
1 comment:
Looks like Elk steak in the freezer. I know Karsyn loves steak and he did like beef fat, but, Mama told him that it was bad for him and like a good little trooper he doesn't eat it anymore!!
Post a Comment