Friday, December 16, 2011

Antelope Hunting 2011

 Future bow hunter
 Heart shot, woot woot, way to go Daddy!!
 Neil with his broken-hearted goat

 Logy says, "I wanna petem"
 See, getting dark, shot at 5pm, close call
 Love my new rifle, thanks Neil
 They boys' arrow, finally punctured the gut pile




We didn't do as much hunting as we wanted to this year mainly because I am still building back up my vacation time from taking so much off last year with Park but Neil and I both got our goats.  Next year will be better, I promise hunnee!!  Neil got his antelope with his bow, right through the heart.  Awesome shot!!  I got mine on closing day at 5pm.  It was the only day I got to go out and the day went pretty fast, wasn't sure I was going to get to fill my tag.  It was fun!!  I hope to get a bow and start hunting with Neil after much, much, much practice for me!!!  I think the kids will all enjoy hunting too.  We love wild game, so much more healthy than beef.  Not that we don't love beef.

No comments: