Please pray for Jessa. Jessa is the niece of my best friend Jill from college. She has been in remission from leukemia for 6 years. I got terrible news from Jill that her neice had relapsed. The leukemia is back. I didn't quite understand the magnitude of cancer then and what a family goes through and what a family continues to go through. To tell you the truth, I had no idea. We can relate now somewhat having experienced the world of childhood cancer. We haven't been through relapse which I think must be twice as scary but well I can't put into words what it feels like.
Please pray for the Lord to heal Jessa's body. We all know that He can. Please pray for Jill and her family too. Pray for Jen, Blake, and Darrin.
My heart breaks for them.
withlove,
neilandamy

Jessa (second from left) with her brother and cousins
2 comments:
Sending prayers!! Our God is a Wonderful God!!
Thank you Amy. Still can't believe this is happening again.
Post a Comment