Parker had his 4th week chemotherapy treatment yesterday. It was the big 3 drug day (actually 5 if you count the premeds). Today he is doing good. I hope this continues throughout the week. We have been staying ahead with the vomiting medicine and so far he has only vomited once today. His white count was up pretty good on Monday so he has more to work with. I am hoping this week goes good for him!!
I had an appt yesterday too. I am 3cm dilated and 50% effaced (which with me could last forever, was induced with both the boys). Never know, could be soon or later. I would really like to get this baby into the world soon, I am so excited!!! The boys and Neil are really excited too. They change from day to day on whether they want a baby sister or brother. Pretty cute. Karsyn would like to name the baby Pretty Tree if it is a girl (he is very serious about this you know!!). Parker insists that I will bring both a girl and boy home (oh no little man, sorry).
What do you all think....girl or boy?
1 comment:
I think this baby is your girl!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment