Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Catch Up

I am so behind on the boys' summer. I will be trying to catch you all up. Coming up:

June:
1) Tractor Show with Grampa and Nanny
2) Branding the babies
3) Finding a baby bunny
4) Building a trout pond with Aunt Mush
5) Slip-n-slide from Aunt Sharon
6) Parker's Birthday (June, already posted)
7) Circus (already posted)

July:
8) Fireworks on the 4th
9) Weekend with cousin Miles
10) Driving the excavator with Rich
11) Trampoline from Gramma Wicky and bouncy toy from Uncle Rick
12) 4-wheeling and target practice
13) Kite time
14) Our new motorcycles and 4-wheeler
15) Our garden
16) Random campfires
17) Sir Duke Hazard and the boys
18) Giving Grampa Barry and Nanny Barb some wild rides
19)

August:

to be continued

September:

I do believe I have bit off more than I can chew!!! That's what I get for being such a procrastinator!!

No comments: