
Harley, Jake Sport, and Tucker

Sir Duke Hazard

Sir Duke Hazard cleanin up

Miss Sport

Harley "The Hog or Hoggy"

Jakey
I am certainly outnumbered. It is myself and one other little girl in the house. That other little girl though happens to walk on all fours and does a little barking. Grampa Don surprised the boys with a new puppy. Yes, we now have 4 K-9's in the house again. Tucker passed away a little over a year ago and we miss him so much. The other dogs, Jake (our yellow lab, 8 years old), Harley (our German Shepard cross, 11 years old), and Sport (Beagle cross, 7 years old) all miss him too. He was the oldest and their leader I guess you could say. Well, since the puppy has joined us, they are much more active and playful. I think the puppy brought out some energy in them, they are getting pretty old. We have had "The Hog" and Sport since I was in college and we took Jakey in when we moved back to Riverton. So now there are 3 human boys and 3 k-9 boys and 1 k-9 girlee, and myself. Yes, we are all very very cozy in our little 900 sq ft log home. Please welcome "Sir Duke Hazard" to the family. He's just a "good ole boy, never meanin no harm....."
3 comments:
Adorable!!! I remember when you got Tucker and Harley!! I bet the boys love the new puppy!!
Yes, the boys love the new pup. He is a bit more their speed. They were so sad when we lost Tucker. Jill, do you remember rushing Tucker to the vet when he got bumped by a car in Laramie? Remember I didn't have a vehicle that day and you came over and we took him to the vet.
He is full of energy and the boys love him.
Post a Comment