
Our cousin Rylee

Our cousin Cassi

Lil Matayah (Taters)
Carter in front

Caught again, the little ones will indeed follow!

Great hotdogs!!

And yummee cake of Grandma Cheryl's

Getting things started

Getting the food cookin
Just a quick note to tell you all thanks for coming to the bonfire. It was a lot of fun!! The food was great! Too many marshmallows though. The kids had a blast too. It was sooo cold but you were all such troopers. Thank goodness for the double fire pit!! I wish I had more pictures to post but my battery went dead just when things were getting started. Thanks to Randy for bringing his plane in. He gave quite the acrobatic show. We had to put Jake, our yellow lab, in the truck, he wanted to pounce on the plane every time it landed. I know it was a long drive for most of you!! Thanks again, we will do it again soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment