Thursday, September 11, 2008

Off to School



Karsyn is attending preschool 2 days a week for 2.5 hours each day. I had some vacation time from work last week when his school started to I took him the first couple of days. The first day he insisted I stay and I ended up hanging around for about 45 minutes then he allowed me to leave to run some errands. The second day he didn't care where I was after about 10 minutes. Neil took him this week and has done fine. He is meeting some kiddos whose parents I went to school with. It has been fun seeing them again with their little ones. Karsyn is pretty shy so the social interaction is really good for him. He loves his teachers, they are really great. After seeing the classroom, he was in heaven: little chairs and tables his size and all the educational toys and books, and an awesome playground. What's not to love!!! I love the master artwork he brings home, I can totally see why my mom kept all of our creations growing up. Thanks mom and dad. I just cherish each piece he does, makes me so proud. Stay tuned for upcoming preschool events: fundraisers, fieldtrips, show and tell, and more I am sure.


1 comment:

Granma Wicky said...

Karsyn likes school--however--when I ask him what he did he just smiles and says it's a secret. He really likes playing with the other kids. Parker wants to go to kool too!